The YourTexasBenefits login has made life in Texas much easier and users can access the official site at YourTexasBenfits.com. After paying high rents, healthcare, transportation, and childcare expenses, you often can’t afford to spend an amount on nutritious food.
You can view Medicaid information through the Medicaid Customer Portal, YourTexasBenefits.com. Authorized representatives can access Medicaid medical information that is made available to your children. The YourTexasBenefits portal has done a great job of making life easier for Texans.
Your Texas Benefits Medicaid is a permanent card. Be sure to take it to the doctor, dentist, or pharmacy. Protect it like your driver’s license or your credit card. If you lose or damage your card, you can request a new one at YourTexasBenefits.com or call the toll-free number 800-252-8263.
HCFB staff and volunteers are trained in YourTexasBenefits.com browsers through the Department of Health and Human Services Community Partnership Program. They are available weekly to anyone in need of SNAP services, TANF money, medical supplies, support services, WIC catering services, and more.
What Is The Application Procedure To Access Health Benefits?
Check your eligibility
You can verify your eligibility in any of the following ways:
Visit the official Your Texas Benefits website at YourTexasBenefits.com or call 2-1-1 (TTY 711), 1-877-541-7905. Please note the working hours: Monday to Friday (8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Apply for benefits
You can use one of the following options to enroll in YourTexasBenefits:
- Visit yourTexasBenefits.com and request new services
- Dial 2-1-1 (TTY 711) at 1-877-541-7905 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Print the order and service request and submit the printout
- Contact the nearest Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) benefits office. Dial 2-1-1 to find one or visit the Find an Office website.
- Visit a community partner near you. Find a community partner.